Sunday, September 9, 2007

Urm....

This blog is dying!!! Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo~

I've already posted a farewell post in my blog...but another wouldn't hurt right? Sides I'm pretty sure not everyone here reads my blog LOL

Ley Ni and Aaron will be leaving the comforts of home tonight and head to India :) Hope you guys can take spicy food ^^ And have a more than decent immune system in you gastrointestinal system :D Remember to take some diarrhea medication over....and keep a fair stock of 100Plus.... :D

Joshur, Janice and Jonathan (3Js wei...) will be leaving for Manchester soon ^^ Josh and Jans on the 11th and Jon...I think it's the 12th..correct me if I'm wrong :)

Who else is leaving soon? Do leave a message hear yeah? :)

To all those who are doing Medicine....I'm sure you'll find medical students abit...overstudious...I have people studying everyday since Day 1...till late late late at night...and some even waking up earlier to do some reading... :) I personally don't like it...but I think it will be necessary....fun time is over people :P Go study!!! XD

To those doing/about to do bio related course.....Bio will come in handy :) Sure A-Levels Bio isn't as in depth as STPM...but it's till pretty good...you won't know a lot of terms..but you probably won't stare blankly at your lecturer's power point presentation either ;) So far I haven't done much of staring anyways :P

To those about to do/doing non-bio related course....why the hell did you choose a PM class? But glad you did anyways :) Or else we wouldn't have known you ^^ All the best no matter what you are pursuing! Anyways...it's good to have someone doing something other than Medicine, Pharmacy or Biotechnology.....but we'll have less things to talk about ^^ Who else is doing something not bio related?

I lazy to type out all the names again..I've dedicated some lines to those that I'm aware of the course that you are about to/are taking in my blog~

I hope we keep this blog alive :) It's an important tool of communication for us PM3ians don't you think? :)

Keep us updated everyone ^^

By the way Supriya...the previous post was an awesome idea...unfortunately not everyone is contributing ^^ So those of you who hasn't...please do :)

Until next time~

ChaosGenesis (you guys still neglect to put in your name in the post!)

5 comments:

munshan88 said...

here not hear...

Anonymous said...

all J's and aaron + ley ni.... take care of urselfs....keep in touch !!! :-)

ChaosGenesis said...

LOLX..lazy edit :P sue me :D hehe...

ahaa...all Js wei Oo

jessica said...

hi ppl!!!! thanks for ur wishes...^^..
all the best to everyone!!!

ChaosGenesis said...

ley ni! :D

take care yo~