Thursday, February 12, 2009

Turning 21...Save the Elephants...and Other Icky Stories

Hey fellow PM3-ians,

I see the blog is alive again due to the sort of active polling going on right now, so I thought I'd use this opportunity to post a blog...or more like an invitation. I'm having my 21st birthday party on the 21st of March. I know the date is really ironic...but hey, the easier to remember it. So here goes:

Murresh is Turning 21?

Date: 21st March 2009
Venue: Sheraton Imperial, Kuala Lumpur
Time: 6.30p.m-late

So please RSVP by replying to either my e-mail add: s.murresh@gmail.com or SMS-ing me: 017-2848569. I hope most of you can make it as this one's going to be big! Not to mention the after party at Bar Club. 

P.s.: After RSVP-ing, I'll furnish you guys with a map of how to get to the hotel...and my place after that too if you want to party on privately with me after the after party.

regrets,
-The Brown One-

No comments: