Thursday, May 22, 2008

Sorry for the inactivity...

Ok ok...

Just because there hasn't been any news on Reunion doesn't mean it's not happening! :P

Date: Between 11th - 15th of June
Venue: Yet to be decided...
Time: Aiya... DAY also belum decide...
Price: Depends on thy appetite...

Urm... let's see...

Alright...

Places!

I'm at a lost here actually... not really sure where you can find a good variety (and quality) of Malaysian food with some nice atmosphere (we could always do Asia Cafe... but I thought we should try somewhere ELSE LOL)

Why Malaysian food?

The UKians won't be happy if we had say... Fish and Chips for dinner LOL

So for THEIR sake... I think Malaysian food would be more appropriate :) (not that I dislike Malaysian food lar)

Haha... anyways...

Suggestions people!

Other than Asia Cafe... the only other place I can think of right now is Pappa Rich (which is found in Sunway Pyramid).. they serve Malaysian styled food... haven't personally dined there before but the reviews from my peers are pretty convincing :) We could do other things there too!

So let me know alright? Soon I hope! Because I've got a few things to settle as well :)

See you people real soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sooner the better-wei...i got exam on the 20th-la. Try to make it on the 11th everyone! Keep me informed on whats transpiring...thank you dudes.

...but i'll still come even if its exam day ok, i promise (after finishing the paper of course)...long time no see you guys!

p.s: save the elephants!