Monday, December 10, 2007

Happy Birthday Mr. Moderator

Happy 19th Birthday Qiqi a.k.a. big boss of PM3/ Smarty pants/ Life of PM3/ Mr. Nice guy/ what else?

You've watched everyone turning 19 one by one and I'm sure you've been waiting for your turn. And the time has come! All I want to say is have fun and all the best in everything. I know it's hard though coz your exam's just around the corner. But still.. You get what I mean. I don't know what else to say already lar.. Everyone, wish him Happy Bday k? Hahah. Silly.

See ya'll soon.

Sincerely,

Anonymous PM3-ian

for the fun of it :)

7 comments:

ChaosGenesis said...

LOL...thx anonymous :P

dun stay anonymous! :)

thanks again :)

jessica said...

hmm...supi???mor hwee wen???
or none of the above??...HMMMMMM

Anonymous said...

I think it's YF.. Haha..

Am I right? Am I right? :P

Fei said...

who's this anonymous in the comment? super lol.

ChaosGenesis said...

swt ness leh XD haha....

Anonymous said...

HIIIIIIIIIIII !!!! Sorry guys, been dead busy ( k , wrong phrase...but anyway)...Happy belated b'day qi hong, i wuz camping so couldn wish u , hehehe....n nop ley ni, wuznt me tht posted this.......n im all for suspecting YF too !!! take care!!!!muaxx!!

ChaosGenesis said...

haha....its act quite obvious lar :)

haha... thx sup :) dun wry abt it ;)