Friday, December 7, 2007

This blog...

Is dead!

Except me! ;P

It's lacking sensation, activity, excitement and you-name-it...

I see that no one is posting anything anymore,
no news from moderators,
no jokes from Supriya,
no _______ reviews from Aaron,
no birthday wishes from Ee Laine, Faiz, etc.
no short stories from Janice,
no 'random' posts from Yin Fei, Ley Ni, May Ann and... ... me?

Although I must say that I can't expect a post from everyone since some of us don't know the necessary details to sign in but... but...

What happened to the chatbox? We should at least keep it alive, shouldn't we? A "Hi" or "How's everyone/so-and-so doing?" will at least keep the ball rolling, I believe... even for an inch, I'll be glad :)

Well, don't mind me, I got nothing to do that's all. Even Yin Fei got her 'undang' test to study for...

By the way, before I end, blessed birthday to all December babies and blessed Christmas... whereever you are :)


Regards,
Hwee Wen

1 comment:

ChaosGenesis said...

haha...yeah it is sadly =.=" i tried posting a couple of tings (if u notice d last few posts were all mine LOL)

so yeah... wats wrong wid u pple? :P