Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Outings!~

Since I'm in my jolly mood now, I shall post something.

Firstly, some of us are planning to have 2 outings. One for Xmas and the other to usher in the New Year!

No official plans have been made yet but we wanna check out the Xmas deco in 1U.

So...its 24th or 25th in 1U! but no plans for new year yet.

Wanna have like a potluck party somewhere? It would be great to just sit, talk and chill...

Thats all for now... I hope to see some comments!

... I need my sleep now.

Mun Shan

11 comments:

Hwee Wen said...

U'll c comments :).. bt they aren't positive comments since I'm going to say that I can't join u guys :(

ChaosGenesis said...

jolly mood...jus got ur xmas pressie? hehee...


I vote for 25th! but it dpens on jans oso ...since its her bday..she may decide otherwise...or 24th! if we're doin a countdown.... :)

munshan88 said...

lol. nolar..

so janice decides...

ChaosGenesis said...

hehe...i tot santa gave u urs early.. i was gonna write a letter of complaint n stuff it in d suggestion box in d north pole d... :)

yupz :)

munshan88 said...

Haha...by the time it gets to santa..its gonna be too late...Send an email instead.

faiz said...

i vote for 24th

munshan88 said...

i prefer 24th also...

Fei said...

i say 24th!

new year just potluck n chill? we cannot be at home!! must go out for countdown and get TONs of snowspray!

munshan88 said...

It would be different with good company and maybe some alcohol. I dont like crowded places

Janice SH Tan said...

hey guys..i think 24th is alrite.

Fei said...

rly? yeah.. it's different. if that goes well, it'll b a gd change for me. coz i've been goin for countdowns oni at pyramid n it's always crazy packed.

24th it is then! haha..