Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hello ppl!~

I have to blog to save this blog from its death bed. Maybe give it a few more days/ weeks to live on. Dont u (fellow PM3-ians) feel awkward coming to this blog everyday(or at least once a week) and not see any changes in it... other than the occasional msgs in the Cbox.

I'm doing this NOT because I came up with the whole blogging idea nor did I choose to be one of the moderators.

Firstly... I would like to wish Tze Shi a "Happy Belated Bday!"

Next thing... Subang Jaya-ians (others cant join in also if u can) lets BAKE! I'll provide butter. Lol. (I just got back from tesco with 1kg of butter for baking) Place...anywhere but NOT my house.

hmmm...what else??? *drifts off...*

My blog... since my blog is private rite... give me ur gmail/email add so that i can send u the invitation to view it.

thats all for now. I have to get back to work.
Byes!!!


Munny Shanny ;p

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

today is chin ung's bday oso XD

Anonymous said...

mun shan! yes, let's do bake!
i seriously need something to do.
i wud love to offer my hse but unfortunately, the oven's dead.
so, who else is up for baking?

munshan88 said...

lol. u r the first to reply to it.

i'm sure el and pri will join! now we just need the place to do it.

Anonymous said...

baking sounds loads of fun...see when and where, n i'll try to come to the baking party!!tc everyone !!

p.s. : hppy b'day chin ung n tze shi ( belated one )