Thursday, July 12, 2007

just for laughs....

hey guys !!! i just went through my millions of undeleted mails, so just sharing some funny ones.....laughter afta all is the best medicine ( boredom therapy )


number one :

Mr. Samy-vellu went for the United Nations' meeting. He represented the Malaysian Prime Minister. All nations were discussing about space exploration by the year 2008. Here are some of the conversations:

China Delegate : "By the year 2008, China will start their moon exploration project."

Russian Delegate : "We too, we are going to explore the moon. This time we will see to it that our cosmonauts will step on the moon."

George Bush & Clinton : "We the United States will also explore the moon for the second time."

Malaysian Delegate: "By the year 2008, Malaysia will explore the sun."

There was a long silence. Bush stood up and asked the Malaysian delegate: "Isn't it too hot to explore the sun?"

Samy Vellu (after a long silence): "We will do it in the evening."



number two :

Have you seen the Made-in-Malaysia car "Kancil"? You know, that very little
600 cc car ??? Well, Dr M really wanted to sell it to the US , so when Dr M paid a visit to the White House after finishing formal discussions with George Bush, Dr M checks with Bush to find out if there is a way to sell the Kancil in the USA. After having looked at the brochure, Bush said,"You know,I think this 'Kernchill' is too small for us Americans."

Not one who gives up easily, Dr M persisted and finally Bush offered, "Ok, take this number down. This guy is my good buddy and he's also the CEO of the biggest compact car distributor in North America .." Dr M was satisfied with the meeting and returns to Malaysia.

The next day he called the number and a lady answered,"TOYS R US", can I help you?"

number 3

This is not a story but a true incident that happened in USA.* An Indian man walked into a bank inNew York City one day and asked for the loan officer. He told the loan officer that he was going to India on business for two weeks and needed to borrow $5,000. The bank officer told him that the bank would need some form of security for the loan. The Indian man handed over the keys to a new Ferrari parked on the street in front of the bank. He produced the title and everything checked out. The loan officer agreed to accept the car as collateral for the loan.

The bank's president and its officers all enjoyed a good laugh atthe Indian for using a $250,000 Ferrari as collateral against a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then drove the Ferrari into the bank's underground garage and parked it there. Two weeks later, the Indian returned, repaid the $5,000 and the interest, which came to $15.41. The loan officer said, "Sir, we are very happy to have had your business, and this transaction has worked out very nicely, but we are a little puzzled.

While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multi millionaire. What puzzles us is, why would you bother to borrow "$5,000" The Indian replied: "Where else in New York City can I park my car for two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return'" Ah, the brain of the Indian...
( hehe, now u know where akaash n murresh get their witty ideas ;-) )

last but not least....jus cant stop laughing no matter how many times i've heard this :-)

Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up on that morning.I went downstairs for breakfasthoping my wife would be pleasant and say, "Happy Birthday!", andpossibly have a small present for me.As it turned out,she barely said good morning,let alone "Happy Birthday."I thought...Well, that's marriage for you,but the kids....They will remember.My kids came bounding down stairs tobreakfast and didn't say a word.

So when I left for the office,I felt pretty low and somewhatdespondent.As I walked into my office,my secretary Jane said,"Good Morning Boss,and by the way Happy Birthday! "It felt a little better that at leastsomeone had remembered.I worked until one o'clock,when Jane knocked on my doorand said, "You know,It's such a beautiful day outside,and it is your Birthday,what do you say we go out to lunch,just you and me."I said, "Thanks, Jane,that's the greatest thingI've heard all day.Let's go!"We went to lunch.But we didn't gowhere we normally would go.She chose instead a quiet bistrowith a private table.We had two martinis eachand I enjoyed the meal tremendously.

On the way back to the office,Jane said, "You know,It's such a beautiful day...We don't need to go straight back to theoffice, Do We ?"I responded,"I guess not. What do you have in mind?"She said, "Let's drop by my apartment,it's just around the corner."After arriving at her apartment,Jane turned to me and said," Boss, if you don't mind,I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment.I'll be right back.""Ok," I nervously replied.

She went into the bedroom and,after a couple of minutes,she came out carrying a huge birthdaycake ..Followed by my wife, my kids,and dozens of my friends and co-workers,all singing "Happy Birthday.And I just sat there...On the couch... *Naked.* ( hehehe, BEHOLD the importance of thinking skills.....dont simply ASSUME )

k, i think the post just got extra long......neway, hope this lights up u day !!! tc guys!!!

:-) supriya

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey guys, hope ya enjoy da post !!

p.s. : sorry, jus realised i have some issues wit choosing colours
;-)

have a great day!!

ChaosGenesis said...

haha...nice post :) i haven read d 1 about d indian fellar (chunted sial) d others all read b4 :) but still nice 2 laugh at LOLX

Moderator said...

supriya...thanks for blogging!~

Mun Shan

Anonymous said...

hahaha...nice one sup

the one about the indian man, that one is chunted one...XD

Anonymous said...

ï»?Having effective communication skills means that you can make your point accurately and precisely to whatever the audience It's compact and portable[url=http://www.JaredAllenJersey.net]Jared Allen Jersey[/url]
but it can also be used at home as well as at the party[url=http://www.BrianUrlacherJersey.net]Brian Urlacher Womens Jersey[/url]
which is going to be a bonusdittoTweet spantimestamp atwitterditto240095872287920128 a color: #0084B4; divYou can set the video size[url=http://www.HowieLongJersey.com]Howie Long Authentic Jersey[/url]
frame rate yourself which fit for your needs instead of choosing format from left table!After all this have finished[url=http://www.JasonWittenJersey.com]Jason Witten Jersey[/url]
just click start and leave the left work to Acoolsoft[url=http://www.TrentRichardsonJersey.com]Trent Richardson Womens Jersey[/url]
all things will be done!Clik here to have a free trial[url=http://www.CamNewtonJerseynike.com]Cam Newton Authentic Jersey[/url]
we believe you will get more!download
Having the same breathing rate throughout the session is of major importanceorg2 The first benefit that comes to my mind is the pleasure you derive from listening to the songs of the unseen birdstimestamp at want to have to buy a brand new machine but like the look and feel of twin loop wire binding