Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Movie review

I just watched transformers yesterday, and it was one heck of a show.

I know some would disagree with me that the show rocks, but it was worth every single minutes for 2 hours plus watching it. I went with a few of my friends, with some girls as well, and the girls was fascinated with the show. Getting those kinds of impressions by girls, especially this kinds of movie, really makes the movie like a 'must watch' show...

A movie with a mixture of action, humor in betweens action scenes XD, romance and much more. Although i expected a better way to end the movie XD

I give it 8.5/10

p/s: just posting this to make QH crave XD

~the departed one~

1 comment:

ChaosGenesis said...

screw u fz :P but i'll 4give u since u say its such a great movie..and d fact u posted :P