Saturday, July 28, 2007

Photo Album~

Sorry this took so long Mun Shan....

Ok everyone :)

Mun Shan has come across a rather interesting idea :) My friends have actually done something similar for a friend of ours...so anyways...

Anyways, the book is from Pixart - pixart.com.my

For RM 50 - its a hard cover book that has 12 printed pages ( 24 printed sides ) .

Additional pages cost RM 1.50 each.

Book Size is 7.7 by 5.5 inches.

Other than that, shipping will be free of charge if we order 10 and above and also shipped to one place (and I think the best way is that I receive the books...and maybe you all collect it from my place or i'll mail it to them if they are too far but they have to pay for the postal fee which is less than 5 bucks lar)

I think 24 pages is sufficient already unless the whole class wants it and we need to include more photos.

But payment would be a problem since I dont have a credit card.

Bolded text is from Mun Shan's mail to me regarding the matter...

So is anyone interested? Frankly speaking....the photo album is damn awesome :) The one we made for my friend was anyways :P I support the idea :) But it wouldn't be feasible unless more people join in :D So let's make this one happen everyone :)

And as you can see from the mail Mun Shan sent me...she has volunteered to do the photo arranging (which is no easy task mind you)...so all you need to do is pay up :)

Oh...and 1 more thing...you may want to send in the photos of your choice that you want appearing in the photo album...guess we'll discuss about this later if the plan flies~

Until next time~

ChaosGenesis

1 comment:

munshan88 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.